ADDITIONAL ENTRY DETAILS
• For wines that win awards, all award-winning wineries are asked to reserve at least three additional bottles of each award-winning wine for possible promotion and feature opportunities, including pouring by the TEXSOM International Wine Awards team in the Wine Awards tasting venues at the TEXSOM conference; TEXSOM’s Sommelier magazine; and in tastings outside the TEXSOM conference. Award-winning wines are candidates for consideration in TEXSOM seminars, but no guarantees are made regarding an individual wine’s use in seminars. Aside from the two bottles to be utilized directly by TEXSOM International Wine Awards, restaurant and retail partners might contact award-winning entrants for participation in promotional tastings, dinners, wine list features, etc. Participation in events with restaurant and retail partners is at the discretion of the entrant.
• The TEXSOM International Wine Awards reserves the right to photograph, use and reproduce any image product entered in the Awards on its website, catalogs, posters, print publications and media for the life of the organization
• The TEXSOM International Wine Awards, its service contractors, any officer, staff member, volunteer, sponsor or director of the same shall not be responsible for the safety of the wines from theft or damage by fire, accident, vandalism or other causes
• The competitor expressly waives and releases any claim or demand that he or she may have against any of the above listed individuals or organizations by reason of any damage to, or loss of, any wine entered in the competition
• In the event that the judging is not held, a portion of the fees will be refunded, based on the amount paid minus a pro rata share of the expenses for establishing and maintaining entry files and operations
• Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Awards shall not be liable for failure to perform caused by an act of God, fire, flood, wind, rain, storm, electrical failure, strike, labor dispute, riot, insurrection, war or other causes beyond its control