SUBMISSION PERIOD - October 3 to December 31, 2016 $95 + 4 bottles of wine per online entry.|
LATE SUBMISSION PERIOD - January 1 to January 31, 2017 $105 + 4 bottles of wine per online entry.
LATE EXPEDITED SUBMISSION PERIOD - After January 31, 2017 $120 + 4 bottles of wine per online entry & shipped next day delivery.
PLEASE SHIP YOUR WINES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOLLOWING YOUR ONLINE ENTRY.
Climate-controlled warehouse maintained for entry processing and storage.
PDF Paper Entry
Requirements for Wines Not Yet Imported into the United States:
Entries are not required to be registered with an importer in order to be eligible to enter the Wine Awards.
Wines must be entered by Friday, January 27.
If your wines are not yet imported, please view the instruction form below, in your preferred language, for assistance on how to properly enter, document, and ship your wines to the TEXSOM International Wine Awards.
English | Chinese | French | German | Greek | Hungarian | Italian | Japanese | Portuguese | Spanish | Turkish
An official entry shall consist of:|
• four (4) bottles if the bottle size is between 750 ml (25.35 ounces) and 950ml (32 ounces) in volume
• six (6) bottles if the bottle size is less than 750ml (25.35 ounces) in volume
• two (2) units if the unit size is larger than 950ml (32 ounces) in volume
• All wines must be delivered with a full and proper label, or the bottle may be disqualified from the judging
• Wines with laboratory, temporary, photocopied or altered labels will not be accepted
• Table, sparkling, fortified, fruit and specialty wines produced in any wine producing region of the world that meet the applicable federal legal requirements for entry into the United States are eligible for entry
• Entries must be listed on the official entry form, either online or paper entry form
• Failure to complete the online or paper form completely & accurately may lead to disqualification
• Each entry is required to have produced a minimum of 150 gallons to ensure wines entered were produced for purchase by consumers
• Entry confirmation requires the total number of gallons produced for each wine
• Grape variety is required for non-varietal categrories with a listing of all grape varieties and percentage of each
• Residual sugar percentage is required if 0.3% or more
• Entry fee payment is available via credit card, check, made payable to WineComp, LLC or electronic funds transfer|
• $95 entry fee due by December 31
• $105 entry fee due by January 31
• $120 entry fee after January 31
• Entries may not be judged and wines will not be returned if payment is not received by Friday, February 17, 2017
• Wines that arrive following the category judging will not be returned to the entrant unless provided with entrant pre-paid return shipping label
• Any wine not judged may be utilized for educational trainings and tastings.
TEXSOM International Wine Awards |
3004 Commerce Street
Dallas, TX 75226 USA
• In person deliveries will be accepted Monday through Friday from 9 AM – 3 PM
• Wine entries shipped to any other address will be disqualified and neither entry fees nor wines will be returned
• The TEXSOM International Wine Awards will take place at the Irving Convention Center on February 20-21, 2017 & at the Four Seasons Resort & Club Dallas at Las Colinas on February 22, 2017|
• All award winners will be notified along with a complete list of award winning wines
For wines that win awards, all award-winning wineries are asked to reserve at least two additional bottles of each award-winning wine for possible promotion and feature opportunities, including pouring by the TEXSOM International Wine Awards team in the Wine Awards hospitality suite at the TEXSOM conference; TEXSOM’s Sommelier magazine; and in tastings outside the TEXSOM conference. Award-winning wines are candidates for consideration in TEXSOM seminars, but no guarantees are made regarding an individual wine’s use in seminars. Aside from the two bottles to be utilized directly by TEXSOM International Wine Awards, restaurant and retail partners might contact award-winning entrants for participation in promotional tastings, dinners, wine list features, etc. Participation in events with restaurant and retail partners is at the discretion of the entrant.|
• The TEXSOM International Wine Awards reserves the right to photograph, use and reproduce any image product entered in the Awards on its website, catalogs, posters, print publications and media for the life of the organization
• The TEXSOM International Wine Awards, its service contractors, any officer, staff member, volunteer, sponsor or director of the same shall not be responsible for the safety of the wines from theft or damage by fire, accident, vandalism or other causes
• The competitor expressly waives and releases any claim or demand that he or she may have against any of the above listed individuals or organizations by reason of any damage to, or loss of, any wine entered in the competition
• In the event that the judging is not held, a portion of the fees will be refunded, based on the amount paid minus a pro rata share of the expenses for establishing and maintaining entry files and operations
• Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Awards shall not be liable for failure to perform caused by an act of God, fire, flood, wind, rain, storm, electrical failure, strike, labor dispute, riot, insurrection, war or other causes beyond its control